We specialize in helping small businesses and entrepreneurs build and sustain their business.
We will help you with all aspects of forming your business from determine what type of entity to select, researching name availability, formation and filing, and developing fully customizable Operating Agreements and By-Laws. We will also consult with you about the nature of your business and develop and review Contracts and other documents you may need in the operation of your new venture.
We know running a small business requires you to be stretched in many ways. We offer guidance at every step so you can focus on what really matters – running your business. We offer proactive advice and oversight in a number of areas. Among the services we provide include:
- Purchase and Sale Agreements – including Asset Purchase, Stock Purchase and other business succession plans.
- Employment Agreements – including covenants not to compete, Operational Contracts
- Franchise Filing & Agreements – preparation and registration of franchise disclosure documents (FDDs), structuring of franchise business entities, franchise disputes
- Intellectual Property Protection – copyrights , patents, trademarks, licensing and Internet intellectual property law matters
- Not For Profit Corporations – including formation and application to the IRS for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Additional Business Support Services – credit restoration, tax preparation, notary services, business loans, forms
- Employee Stock Option Plans – We assist entities of all sizes and legal structures prepare stock option plans.
Contact us to learn how we can help your business.